separate villa 360m for sale in villette compound, sodic, newcairo
Reference: SE 2877
Villas / Sale
Core & Shell
No of Floors:
The value of Installment:
The type of ownership:
Sat 10 Dec 2016
Separate 360m with garden 350 m and roof terrace 130 m for sale in villette compound
First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , guest bedroom with private toilet , nanny room with private toilet and terrace with 350 meters garden
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , kitchenette , bathroom and roof terrace 130 meters
villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.
Balcony + View
Close to the city
Green color means pay in installments