4    5
EGP 5,300,000
Reference: SE 2863
Sedra Homes
Michael Kameel
01000080903
View all our properties
     Email Broker
     Call Broker
Hotline: 19312
Property Type:
Villas / Sale
Price:
EGP 5,300,000 Installment
Property Address:
kattamya , behind new cairo clib and mivida compound
Plot Area:
350 M2
Building Area:
303 M2
No of floors:
2
No of Bedrooms:
4
No of Bathrooms:
5
View:
landscape
Price:
EGP 5,300,000
Down Payment:
EGP 1,192,500
No of Installments:
22
The value of Installment:
EGP 186,705
Duration of Installment:
Quarterly
Year Built:
2019
Real Estate License:
New Cairo

twin house 303 m withgarden 200 m and roof terrace 80 m for sale in villette compound

First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , bedroom and terrace with 200 meters garden
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , bathroom , nanny room with private toilet and roof terrace 80 meters
villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services

the compound locates close to 90th street and AUC surrounded bu the best compounds in new cairo like mivida , layan , villette and hyde park
also close to commercial areas and services .

Amenities

check Corner
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby

Related Listings

Villa for Sale in uptown super lux , great location to live without Disturbance
EGP 8,000,000

Green color means pay in installments    


3 Bedrooms
Villa 550 SQ,M Lake View for Rent In Lake View Compound
USD 14,000,000
4 Bedrooms
Villa for Sale in New Giza Compound 2nd Raw Golf delivery 7/2016
EGP 3,700,000
4 Bedrooms
Villa for Sale in New Giza Compound 2nd Raw Golf delivery 7/2016
EGP 3,700,000
4 Bedrooms
263 m2 Townhouse villa for sale Villette, new cairo
EGP 4,475,703
3 Bedrooms
Reserve your Twin House SOKHNA - IL MONTA GALA
EGP 3,700,000
442 Building Area
villa for sale in hacienda north coast fully finished
EGP 6,000,000
4 Bedrooms
In Palm hills projects - PK1 - Villa Stand alone for sale with installmenbts
EGP 11,000,000
4 Bedrooms
For Sale Villa in Il Monte Galala El Sokhna - 500m- El Ein El Sokhna
EGP 5,000,000
7 Bedrooms
Stand Alone villa in Mountain View 1 For Sale
EGP 6,000,001
780 M2
Villa With Garden For Sale In Compound Al Dyar - New Cairo
EGP 10,000,000
5 Bedrooms
Separate villa in Mountain View 1 For Sale
EGP 6,500,001
720 M2