3    3
EGP 1,652,000
Reference: GB 720
Global Building
Mohamed El - Fergany
+201206373333
View all our properties
     Email Broker
     Call Broker
+2 01270100500
+202 26708235
Property Type:
Apartments / Sale
Price:
EGP 1,652,000 Cash
Price / Sqm:
EGP 3,399 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Surface Area:
486 M2
Type:
check Flat  check Flat+Garden  check Duplex (In Typical floors)  check Duplex+Garden  
Floor No.:
Ground Floor
No of Bedrooms:
3
No of Bathrooms:
3
View:
Overlooking Garden View
Year Built:
2015
Real Estate License:
Residential license

Real Estate Egypt , Real Estate New Cairo , 5th settlement , Narjis Buildings a Duplex on Basement & ground floor with a 486 m with private garden 200 m divided into 3 bedrooms one of them is master with bathroom & dressing or office , 3 bathrooms , Kitchen , terrace over a garden , garage for one car , living room , 4 reception area , dining room ,

Can be paid with down payment 70% and the rest 30% over 18 month

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Garage
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Near Transport
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace
check Two Entrance

Related Listings

galleria Moon Valley Apartment 170m Over Looking Land Scape
EGP 1,650,000

Green color means pay in installments    


New Cairo
170 M2
EASTOWN APARTMENT 245 M Over Looking Land Scape
EGP 2,500,000
New Cairo
Mountain View Excutive Residence Qatameya ,New Cairo
EGP 1,800,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
apartment for sale in eastown 221m beside AUC
EGP 3,351,601
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
apartment in East Town ground floor with garden,wonderful view
EGP 2,500,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
apartment in Uptown Cairo golf view for sale
EGP 3,850,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Apartment for sale in New Cairo beside Auc
EGP 1,200,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Unique Apartment For Sale At Taj City Compound With Installment
EGP 1,500,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Apartment For Sale At Taj City Compound With Installment
EGP 1,440,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Apartment in Marvel City Compound New Cairo for sale
EGP 1,855,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
I Villa Plus Garden 222M For Sale In Mountain View - Hyde Park
EGP 2,279,627
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Flat for sale in Village Gate Palm Hills New Cairo
EGP 1,280,000
New Cairo
2 Bedrooms