Corner Resale Apartment in L Avenir Sabbour
Reference: GB 252
Apartments / Sale
Price / Sqm:
EGP 6,206 Per Sqm
L Avenir Compound, Mostkbal City
No of Bedrooms:
No of Bathrooms:
Overlooking Club house
The value of Installment:
Real Estate License:
Al Ahly For Real Estate Development company was founded in 1994 , a joint stock company according to the Egyptian law section 159 for year 1981. The company partners are The National Bank of Egypt , which is the largest bank in the Middle East and was established since 1898. The bank has a share of 40% and the other 60% is by the Sabbour Family. The Chairman of the company is Eng. Hussein Sabbour , who is known for establishing one of the first engineering consultancy firms in Egypt and turning it into a prominent real estate business that exists today. The projects range geographically all over Egypt , from the capital city Cairo and its outskirts all the way to the Red Sea and the North Coast. And ranges industrially among commercial , residential and touristic projects.
Real Estate Egypt , Cairo , New Cairo , Future City , L Avenir Sabbour Compound , Corner Apartment semi finished for sale in the 3rd floor with total surface area: 160m , Divided into : Large living area + Master bedroom with its bathroom and dressing room + 2 additional bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + Kitchen + terrace , Over looking Club House
Rest of payment is installed over 6 years
•Mostakbal City is developed on an area of 11.000 Acres consisting of 5 phases , where the roads and green areas represent 50% of the city.
•Mostakbal City , is considered the first integrated Mega Green City in New Cairo with a new concept of modern living.
•L Avenir is located over 99 Acres of the residential part.
Balcony + View
Close to the city
TV Cable Or Satellite
Green color means pay in installments