5 Bedrooms Duplex for Sale in Trio Duplex / M2 Gardens New Cairo
duplex with special garden in trio garden in new cairo 250m
Reference: NH 5869
Apartments / Sale
Price / Sqm:
EGP 19,000 Per Sqm
The value of Installment:
The type of ownership:
Thu 8 Mar 2018
M2 Developments was established in 1980 , with a new concept of altering the real estate market in Egypt , aiming to create a unique living experience , omit the excess beyond function and provide products that speak quality. Its portfolio offers up-to-the-minute designs for first , second and third homes in premium areas across Egypt. The company aims to provide original residential and commercial units in line with the government’s goals for the real estate market.
Trio Gardens is a distinctive compound in New Cairo , consisting of villas and blossoming landscape spread over an area of 35.5 acres. The total footprint is only 25% of the total land space of the project , while the remaining 75% is dedicated to greenery and service roads. Trio Gardens is introducing a new living concept to the Egyptian real e-state market “Trio Villas” a set of three villas overlapping each other , each villa has its own private garden and luxury entrance.
Trio Gardens offers more than 904 European contemporary style villa. Each villa has its private garden and luxury entrance where you can choose a wide range of different building types and spaces ranging from 139 to 365 meter square , with private gardens ranging from 35 to 85 meters square and optional private pools.
To maximize the benefits of our precious residents , all villas are delivered fully finished with the choice variety of highest materials and interior designs also offering your villa as semi furnished or as a turnkey.
Balcony + View
Green color means pay in installments